MIAMI, FL— September 27, 2021–With a rapidly growing roster of new partnering organizations, Humantelligence, a pioneer in culture intelligence and leader in and recruitment technology, is pleased to welcome the following recently added or expanded partnerships this past month, among them:
- Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages (Food & Beverage): Recruitment, Culture Management & Leadership, EQ Everywhere Collaboration tools
- DrFirst (Healthcare): Recruitment, Culture Management & Leadership, EQ Everywhere Collaboration tools
- Teasdale Latin Foods (Food & Beverage): Recruitment, Culture Management & Leadership, EQ Everywhere Collaboration tools
- American Carpet South (Consulting): Recruitment, Culture Management & Leadership, EQ Everywhere Collaboration tools
- Topco Associates, LLC (Retail): Team Culture Workshop Series
- Voith Paper (Manufacturing) : Culture Management
- Hyliion (Manufacturing): Recruitment, Culture Management & Leadership, EQ Everywhere Collaboration tools
- Accountable Digital LLC (Technology): Culture Management
- Medical Life Mexico (Healthcare): Recruitment
- Grocery Outlet (Food & Beverage): Team Effectiveness Workshops
Focused on centralizing data around behaviors, motivators, and work energizers of current and potential employees in order to measure, manage, and hire for culture, these members of the Humantelligence Community will be able to:
- Better align talent management goals with strategic decision making
- Increase team productivity by supporting more effective collaboration
- Build performance-based teams that include diversity of thought
- Support leadership development and career mobility
- Streamline recruiting and hiring efforts, reducing time-to-hire & turnover costs and eliminating subjectivity
By integrating with their applicant tracking systems and consolidating this work in one system — all cognitive and emotional intelligence, team culture assessment, and performance development insights — people leaders and executive management can make data-informed personnel decisions that support greater organizational effectiveness.
“These new and expanded partnerships reinforce our deep commitment to helping better align people and companies,” said Juan Betancourt, CEO of Humantelligence. “It’s a privilege to serve these organizations, because we know that when people better understand their success factors and are more deeply engaged in their work, organizations reduce turnover, improve productivity, and strengthen culture. People are happier and more engaged. It’s a win-win for everyone.”
These new partnerships support Humantelligence’s broader vision to empower people and companies with the data needed to make meaningful improvements across all levels of an organization. As a global provider of culture intelligence solutions in the areas of individual and team assessment, recruitment, talent development, and employee engagement, Humantelligence serves hundreds of organizations in developing an intentional approach to building culture based on data they can trust.
To see Humantelligence in action, schedule 30 minutes with one of our senior culture advisors.