MIAMI, FL— March 31, 2021 – Humantelligence, a pioneer in culture intelligence and leader in self-assessment and recruitment technology, kicked off 2021 welcoming several new members to the Humantelligence community, including expanded partnerships, among them:
- Abacus Information Technology (Information Technology): Recruitment, Culture Management & Leadership, EQ Everywhere Collaboration tools
- Altia (Technology) Recruitment, Culture Management & Leadership, EQ Everywhere Collaboration tools
- Donovan Creative (Consulting Services): Culture Management & Leadership, EQ Everywhere Collaboration
- Hunt Refining (Pharma & Chemical): Culture Management & Leadership, EQ Everywhere Collaboration
- Coca Cola Southwest Beverages / Arca Continental / Wise Foods (Food & Beverage): Recruitment, Culture Management & Leadership, EQ Everywhere Collaboration tools
- Bank of the West (Financial Services): Culture Management & Leadership
- Pecora Corporation (Pharma & Chemical): EQ Everywhere Collaboration tools
- SBM Management Services (HR Consulting): Training certification & client use
- Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management-GITAM (Education: 40,000 students): MyGuru for College & Career
Focused on centralizing data around the behaviors, motivators, and work energizers of current and potential employees in order to measure, manage, and hire for culture fit, these members of the Humantelligence Community will be able to:
- Better align talent management goals with strategic decision making
- Increase individual & team productivity by enabling more effective collaboration
- Build performance-based teams that include diversity of thought
- Support leadership development and career mobility
- Streamline recruiting and hiring efforts, reducing time-to-hire & turnover costs and eliminating subjectivity
By integrating with their applicant tracking systems and consolidating this work in one system — all cognitive and emotional intelligence data, team culture assessment insights, and performance development — people leaders and executive management can make data-informed personnel decisions that support greater organizational effectiveness.
As the most comprehensive assessment, culture analytics, and AI-powered recruiting solution in the market, Humantelligence measures 28 psychometric characteristics in just under 12 minutes — helping people quickly and easily understand the what, why, and how of their work. With these talent profiles, organizations have greater actionable insights into the communication, leadership, teaching and learning styles, motivations and behaviors, and works energizers of their workforces — all of which are helping organizations rebuild or reset cultures as they move forward with remote-first or hybrid work models.
“This recent growth reinforces our deep commitment to helping people and their companies discover the roles and work energizers that best align with cognitive behaviors, motivators, and ideal work styles,” said Juan Betancourt, CEO of Humantelligence. “It’s a privilege to serve these organizations, because we know that when people better understand their success factors and are more deeply engaged in their work, organizations reduce turnover, improve productivity, and strengthen culture — it’s a win-win for everyone.”
These new and expanded partnerships support Humantelligence’s broader vision to empower people and companies with the data needed to make meaningful improvements across all levels of an organization. As a global provider of culture intelligence solutions in the areas of individual and team assessment, recruitment, talent development, and employee engagement, Humantelligence serves hundreds of organizations in developing an intentional approach to building culture based on data they can trust.
To take our free 12-minute self-assessment that uncovers actionable insights around your behaviors, motivators, and work energizers, visit humantelligence.com.