Visit Humantelligence at Booth 3107 at the HR Technology Conference
As the industry’s leading independent event for a quarter of a century, the HR Technology Conference delivers an unrivaled cutting-edge agenda that benefits HR and IT professionals from businesses of all sizes, all industries and across the globe! With a primary focus on driving HR success through technology, the HR Technology Conference is intended for those looking to continuously optimize usage of current HR systems as well as those looking to buy. It’s where you’ll gain the insight needed to make critical HR system decisions that will fuel your business while supporting your organization’s unique needs now and in the future.
Plus, HR Tech is renowned for hosting the world’s largest HR tech marketplace! It’s where you can explore thousands of products from hundreds of vendors — ranging from established market leaders to HR startups — and it’s all under one roof! There is no better way to see the full capabilities of HR technology as you research and compare products side-by-side with real-time answers from the vendors!
When you visit us at booth 3107 at the HR Technology Conference, we would love to share with you how we can help you improve hiring, improve team performance, and align culture to business strategy in order to drive results. We’ll also share what makes the Humantelligence solution different from others:
- Comprehensive – While most assessments only measure behaviors, Humantelligence measures Behaviors + Motivators + Work Energizers (BMW) – in just 12 minutes.
- Deeper Talent Analytics – Like others, we use psychometrics for hiring but because we measure BMW, our insights are deeper and more accurate – leading to positive impact on ROI, drastically reduced turnover, and improved performance.
- Operationalizing Culture with Agile Culture Management – Humantelligence rolls the assessment data up into a CEO-level dashboard so you have a clear picture of your culture. Hence, we’re the culture software.
- Better Collaboration – Scalable and fast, Humantelligence embeds the assessment insights into your communication tools, MSFT Teams, Outlook, Gmail, Slack, and others, so ALL employees can leverage them.
- DE&I – Use the assessment insights to ensure diversity of thought and inclusion is present in meetings or when writing emails.
To learn before about the Humantelligence mission before the HR Technology Conference, click here. Humantelligence® is a people-centric, remote-first company that values the diversity of thought each person brings to the team. We know that the strength of our culture and the effectiveness of our team comes from the unique blend of behaviors, motivators and values, work energizers, and life priorities of each team member.
That’s why we use our own solution to measure, manage, and hire for culture. It’s the first company culture management solution, also known as Culture-as-a-Service (Cass), to measure your team or overall company culture using pre-hire and employee assessments as its foundation.