Change Leadership for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion provides targeted learning relevant to change management practitioners and leaders.
This event is organized around the process of successfully leading and implementing organizational change initiatives that are focused on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) work balanced with the individual experience of “other”
Here are just some of the powerful discoveries you can look forward to when you join us for Change Leadership for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
- Case Studies About Leading and/or Implementing a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Initiative
- Making the Case for DEI as a Strategic Initiative
- What DEI Means to the Individual and the Organization
- Inclusion Techniques and Practices
- Creating Psychological Safety
- Misunderstanding “Other” and its Impact on the Business Environment
- Leveraging Employee Resource Groups to Implement DEI Programs
- Leadership Lessons as a DEI Change Leader
- Change Professionals’ Perspective / Experience / Lessons Learned in Supporting DEI Initiative Implementation
- How Working on a DEI Initiative is Similar or Different to Other Change Initiatives
- How DEI Work Impacts Organizational Culture
- Coaching the DEI Agenda
- The Financial and Human Costs of Not Addressing DEI in Today’s Business Environment
- The Experience of Being “Other” on Individual Work and Daily Life
And much, much more in this one-of-a-kind virtual change leadership learning experience!
In our session, Using Technology to Make Work More Human, we’ll discuss how new advances in SaaS software combined with psychometric profiles and analytics can deliver insights through existing collaboration tools like MSFT Teams, Outlook, Slack, Gmail, and Zoom so that organizations can ensure improved understanding, connection, and communication for everyone. Join us for a journey into how technology can make work more human, and improve collaboration, inclusion and belonging.
This will be a great event where you will gain:
Clarity – get the answers you need to succeed as a change leader in DEI.
Mastery – discover best practices that are driving this very important topic.
Relationships – meet and network with top practitioners and leaders who are innovating and leading in DEI.