MIAMI, FL— December 17, 2021–With a rapidly growing roster of new partnering organizations, Humantelligence, a pioneer in culture intelligence and leader in and recruitment technology, closes a busy 2021 by welcoming the following new or expanded partnerships from the last month, including:
- American Honda Finance Corporation (Consumer Finance): Culture Management & Leadership
- Pferd, Inc. (Manufacturing): Recruitment
- Richwood Bank (Financial Services): Culture Management & Leadership
- FWD Insurance Indonesia (Financial Services/Insurance): Culture Management
- Bento Sushi (Food & Beverage): Recruitment
- Crestline Investors (Financial Services): Culture Management, Recruitment, Communication & Collaboration
- Contec Americas Inc. (Technology): Culture Management, Recruitment, Communication & Collaboration
- Sictel IT Solutions (Technology): Culture Management, Recruitment
- Better align talent management goals with strategic decision making
- Increase team productivity by supporting more effective collaboration
- Build performance-based teams that include diversity of thought
- Support leadership development and career mobility
- Streamline recruiting and hiring efforts, reducing time-to-hire & turnover costs and eliminating subjectivity
By integrating with their applicant tracking systems and consolidating this work in one system — all cognitive and emotional intelligence, team culture assessment, and performance development insights — people leaders and executive management can make data-informed personnel decisions that support greater organizational effectiveness.
“These new and expanded partnerships reinforce our deep commitment to helping better align people and companies,” said Juan Betancourt, CEO of Humantelligence. “It’s a privilege to serve these organizations, because we know that when people better understand their success factors and are more deeply engaged in their work, organizations reduce turnover, improve productivity, and strengthen culture. People are happier and more engaged. It’s a win-win for everyone.”
These new partnerships support Humantelligence’s broader vision to empower people and companies with the data needed to make meaningful improvements across all levels of an organization. As a global provider of culture intelligence solutions in the areas of individual and team assessment, recruitment, talent development, and employee engagement, Humantelligence serves hundreds of organizations in developing an intentional approach to building culture based on data they can trust.
To see Humantelligence in action, schedule 30 minutes with one of our senior culture advisors. Check out our end-of-the-year commentary below!