Humantelligence Supports Efforts to Built Culture & Inclusion at Arca Continental, Stotler Hayes & Others
- July 19, 2022
MIAMI, FL— July 19, 2022–Humantelligence is pleased to highlight these new or expanded partnerships. These organizations will continue improving company culture, increasing team effectiveness, streamlining recruitment efforts, and fostering inclusion using Humantelligence’s Culture-as-a-Service (CaaS) solutions.
- Arca Continental (Food & Beverage): Talent Fit
- Macdonald Lewis Associates (HR Related-Recruiting): Culture Analytics, Talent Fit
- Impact Fulfillment Services (Manufacturing): Culture Analytics, Talent Fit, EQ Everywhere for Collaboration
- Hunt Refining (Pharma): Culture Analytics
- Altia (Technology): Culture Analytics, Talent Fit , EQ Everywhere for Collaboration
- ITT Inc. (Manufacturing): Culture Analytics
- West Valley Mosquito and Vector Control District (Government): Culture Analytics, Talent Fit , EQ Everywhere for Collaboration
- Georgian Partners, LP (Financial): Culture Analytics, Talent Fit , EQ Everywhere for Collaboration
- Five Star Food Service (Food & Beverage): Culture Analytics, Talent Fit , EQ Everywhere for Collaboration
- Welligence (Consulting): EQ Everywhere for Collaboration
- Rogers Corporation (Manufacturing): Culture Analytics, Talent Fit , EQ Everywhere for Collaboration
- Stotler Hayes Group (Legal): Culture Analytics, Talent Fit
Fostering Company Culture and Inclusion
Focused on centralizing data around behaviors, motivators, and work energizers of current and potential employees in order to measure, manage, and hire for culture fit, these organizations are now able to:
- Better align talent management goals with strategic decision making
- Increase team productivity by supporting more effective collaboration
- Build performance-based teams that include diversity of thought
- Fast-track the development of emotional intelligence among team members
- Streamline recruiting and hiring efforts, reducing time-to-hire & turnover costs and eliminating subjectivity
Integrated HR Systems for Streamlined Employee Experience
By integrating Humantelligence with their applicant tracking and human resources information systems and consolidating people insights — cognitive and emotional intelligence, team culture assessment, and performance development insights — team leaders and executive management can make data-informed personnel decisions that support greater organizational effectiveness.
“These new and expanded partnerships reinforce our deep commitment to helping better align people around goals and their work,” said Juan Betancourt, CEO of Humantelligence. “It’s a privilege to serve these organizations, because we know that when people better understand their success factors and are more deeply engaged in their work, organizations reduce turnover, improve productivity, and strengthen company culture. People are happier and more engaged. It’s a win-win for everyone.”
As the most comprehensive culture analytics platform in the market, Humantelligence helps people quickly and easily understand the what, why, and how of their work. With these talent profiles, organizations have actionable insights into the communication, leadership, teaching and learning styles, motivations and behaviors, and work energizers of their workforces — all of which are helping organizations improve culture.
What sets Humantelligence apart is its ability to leverage this emotional intelligence (EQ) data and surface those insights into daily workflows and tools, such as Microsoft Outlook, Teams, Gmail, Slack, calendar meetings, and more. People are able to improve their communication with every interaction, enabling more inclusive communication and effective collaboration at scale.
These new partnerships support Humantelligence’s broader vision to empower people and companies with the data needed to make meaningful and sustainable culture and inclusion improvements across all levels of an organization.
Victoria Guzzo, Senior Director of Corporate Communication