Dr. Russ Watson

Chief Scientist
Dynamo Persona
Dynamo (52%)

Russ solves new problems quickly and directly, and gets to the bottom line without hesitation. He is an adventurous, in charge, and self-reliant risk-taker.

Curious Persona
Curious (24%)

Russ does his homework and has a high degree of curiosity about many areas. He enjoys learning for learning’s sake, and has a high degree of competence with the things he does.

Creative Persona
Creative (24%)

Russ brings unique and creative ideas to the table. He is an active and independent agent who may be seen as a trend-setter who demonstrates personal freedom.

Success Statement

I am motivated by Freedom and Uniqueness, I work in Freeform and Decisive ways, and my ideal work allows for New Solutions and Variety.

Why did I join Humantelligence?

It's all about values, motivators and trust. Humantelligence is a cadre of some of the most talented people in the world who share some similar values and motivators. We’ve all impacted and worked with the top 20% of the population in our varied careers, and we now have the opportunity to engage with the other 80% and give back, in a sense. To help create happier workplaces for the single mom or dad working several part-time jobs, to help them feel more engaged and energized during their workday, so that they can share some of that energy with their kids in positive ways.

More about Russ

Dr. Russ Watson is actively involved with executive-level client engagements and industry outreach. Dr. Watson is Emeritus Professor of Psychology at College of DuPage, and Governors State University in Chicago area, where he was a full-time college Professor for over 25 years. His dissertation research has been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, and on national radio and TV programs. He was one of the 100 semi-finalist (out of 10,000 applicants) for NASA Teacher-in-Space (Challenger) Mission.

As President of Target Consultants, Inc. for the past 30 years, Dr. Watson specializes in research on motivation and engagement and is the author of several Behavioural and Motivation assessments that are used internationally and have been translated into over 30 languages. Russ is an award-winning author of articles in several juried journals in various industries. For eight years Russ was Anchorman on the NBC-TV (WMAQ) “Everyman” program, and Producer/Host of the NBC-FM (WKQX) radio program, “Open Circuit,” both programs sponsored by the Church Federation of Greater Chicago.

Interested in trying out Humantelligence?