Humantelligence Supports Team & Company Culture Transformations for ChenMed, Topco, and Others
- March 25, 2022
MIAMI, FL— March 25, 2022–With a rapidly growing roster of new partnering organizations, Humantelligence is pleased to highlight these recently added or expanded partnerships. These organizations will continue improving company culture and streamlining recruitment efforts through integrated human resources systems.
- ChenMed (Healthcare): Talent Fit
- Topco Associates, LLC (Retail): Culture Analytics, Talent Fit , EQ Everywhere for Collaboration
- SBM Management (Consulting Services): Culture Analytics, Talent Fit , EQ Everywhere for Collaboration
- Enterprise Integration (IT/Technology): Culture Analytics, Talent Fit , EQ Everywhere for Collaboration
- ATPCO (IT/Technology): Culture Analytics, Talent Fit , EQ Everywhere for Collaboration
- Wise Foods (Food & Beverage) Culture Analytics, Talent Fit
- Pecora (Pharma): Culture Analytics
Streamlined Recruitment & Improved Company Culture
Focused on centralizing data around behaviors, motivators, and work energizers of current and potential employees in order to measure, manage, and hire for culture fit, these organizations are now able to:
- Better align talent management goals with strategic decision making
- Increase team productivity by supporting more effective collaboration
- Build performance-based teams that include diversity of thought
- Support leadership development and career mobility
- Streamline recruiting and hiring efforts, reducing time-to-hire & turnover costs and eliminating subjectivity
Integrated HR Systems for Streamlined Employee Experience
By integrating Humantelligence with their applicant tracking and human resources information systems and consolidating this work in one system — all cognitive and emotional intelligence, team culture assessment, and performance development insights — people leaders and executive management can make data-informed personnel decisions that support greater organizational effectiveness.
“These new and expanded partnerships reinforce our deep commitment to helping better align people and companies,” said Juan Betancourt, CEO of Humantelligence. “It’s a privilege to serve these organizations, because we know that when people better understand their success factors and are more deeply engaged in their work, organizations reduce turnover, improve productivity, and strengthen company culture. People are happier and more engaged. It’s a win-win for everyone.”
As the most comprehensive culture analytics platform in the market, Humantelligence helps people quickly and easily understand the what, why, and how of their work. With these talent profiles, organizations have actionable insights into the communication, leadership, teaching and learning styles, motivations and behaviors, and work energizers of their workforces — all of which are helping organizations improve culture.
These new partnerships support Humantelligence’s broader vision to empower people and companies with the data needed to make meaningful improvements across all levels of an organization. As a global provider of talent and culture intelligence solutions, Humantelligence serves hundreds of organizations in developing an intentional approach to building culture based on data they can trust.
Victoria Guzzo, Senior Director of Corporate Communication